“PAL Network for Roma Entrepreneurship” 2017-1-CZ01-KA204-035425
The Development Agency of Eastern Thessaloniki’s Local Authorities, ANATOLIKI SA participates as partner in the project entitled “PAL Network for Roma Entrepreneurship” in the framework of the Erasmus + Program “ΚΑ2-Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices”. The project is aiming to enhance the Roma business initiatives and self employment and is co-funded by the European Union.
The Specific objectives of the project involve:
- Develop a Roma-specific training program based on their entrepreneurial skills
- Train the trainers so that the training program develops in different institutions beyond the partnership
- Creating Push Entrepreneurship Camps in different countries to assess the differences between participating countries
- Eliminating fear and motivating the Roma to organize their professional life
- Developing a stable network of universities, companies, NGOs and youth work associations
- Contributing to the ‘Agenda for new skills and occupations”
- Improving flexibility and security in the labor market
- Equipping young Roma and NEETS with the right skills for today’s and tomorrow’s professions
- Improving conditions for job creation
- Transmission of tools for the establishment and management of Roma businesses
Activities & outputs of the project:
- Training program on Roma entrepreneurship with duration 6 months
- Design of specific guideline for the organizing innovative Roma camps
- Training of trainers Capacity and Skills Training Sessions and 5 days Pilot PAL-Push Entrepreneurship Camps. At the end of the training of trainers program, 8 Romani adults will be able to organize and facilitate camps for young Roma in Greece and 16 Roma will be educated
- Creating an Audiovisual Manual for Entrepreneurship that includes video with participants’ experiences during the different stages of the project.
- Create an e-learning platform for Roma entrepreneurs and user manual with 17 months duration
- Sequence board game focused on PAL PUSH Entrepreneurship: Simulation game based on the realities of PAL PUSH businesses and initiatives in the online program form.
“PAL Push Entrepreneurship” project Partnership: Eight (8) partners from eight (8) countries:
- RomPraha, (lead partner), CZECH REPUBLIC
- UNIVERZITETNI REHABILITACIJSKI INSTITUT REPUBLIKE SLOVENIJE –SOCA, SLOVENIA
- FONDAZIONE LEONE MORESSA, ITALY
- UC LIMBURG, BELGIUM
- ANATOLIKI SA, GREECE
- OECON GROUP, BULGARY
- Otvorena medijska grupacija, CROATIA
- Shoquta Shquiptare e Ambientalisteve Industriale, ALBANIA
Project Budget: 229.060,00 €
ANATOLIKI’S Budget: 24.805,00 €
Start : 10/2017, End : 09/2019.
Website: Pal Push – PAL Network