Entrepreneurship webinars in English
Pal push project has planned webinars for people who are interested in starting up a business as a resource for getting specific information and asking questions.
We are excited to announce that the first webinar sessions for supporting Roma Entrepreneurship will be held on Monday 14th January in English Language from 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CET (Please note the time zone).
At the upcoming "What is entrepreneurship?" webinar, we will analyze, through a participatory approach, different approaches and theories about entrepreneurship. The pal push webinar will guide you through how to analyze the key aspects of entrepreneurship and to identify the hard and soft skills that can be useful during an entrepreneurial career. Finally, participants will be provided with a self-assessment tool, adapted from a UNESCO training toolkit, aimed at encouraging them to understand their own skills and their potential approach to business.
You can search specifically for the Webinars. As a preview, these topics are upcoming for Webinars:
- Types of entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship: Tue, Jan 15, 2019 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CET
- Make a business choice and conduct market research and networking: Wed, Jan 16, 2019 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CET
- Feasibility study: define business operations, the 3 types of costs and calculate the cost per unit, the selling price and sales income: Thu, Jan 17, 2019 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CET
- Decide if business is a good idea and realities of Entrepreneurship: Fri, Jan 18, 2019 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CET
- Marketing and how to brand your business: Mon, Jan 21, 2019 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CET
- Financial management: Tue, Jan 22, 2019 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CET
- Risk management: Wed, Jan 23, 2019 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM CET
- Microfinance: Thu, Jan 24, 2019 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CET
- Webmarketing: Fri, Jan 25, 2019 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CET
- Communication and interaction: Mon, Jan 28, 2019 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CET
- Business plan: Tue, Jan 29, 2019 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CET
- Creativity: Wed, Jan 30, 2019 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CET
You can find the list of webinars and sign up for those of interest here. Please note the time zone when registering for a webinar.
More news here