“PAL Network for Roma Entrepreneurship”
The Development Agency of Eastern Thessaloniki’s Local Authorities, ANATOLIKI SA participates as partner in the project entitled "PAL Network for Roma Entrepreneurship" in the framework of the Erasmus + Program “ΚΑ2-Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices”. The project is aiming to enhance the Roma business initiatives and self employment and is co-funded by the European Union.
The Specific objectives of the project involve:
- Develop a Roma-specific training program based on their entrepreneurial skills
- Train the trainers so that the training program develops in different institutions beyond the partnership
- Creating Push Entrepreneurship Camps in different countries to assess the differences between participating countries
- Eliminating fear and motivating the Roma to organize their professional life
- Developing a stable network of universities, companies, NGOs and youth work associations
- Contributing to the 'Agenda for new skills and occupations”
- Improving flexibility and security in the labor market
- Equipping young Roma and NEETS with the right skills for today's and tomorrow's professions
- Improving conditions for job creation
- Transmission of tools for the establishment and management of Roma businesses
Activities & outputs of the project:
- Training program on Roma entrepreneurship with duration 6 months
- Design of specific guideline for the organizing innovative Roma camps
- Training of trainers Capacity and Skills Training Sessions and 5 days Pilot PAL-Push Entrepreneurship Camps. At the end of the training of trainers program, 8 Romani adults will be able to organize and facilitate camps for young Roma in Greece and 16 Roma will be educated
- Creating an Audiovisual Manual for Entrepreneurship that includes video with participants' experiences during the different stages of the project.
- Create an e-learning platform for Roma entrepreneurs and user manual with 17 months duration
- Sequence board game focused on PAL PUSH Entrepreneurship: Simulation game based on the realities of PAL PUSH businesses and initiatives in the online program form.
“PAL Push Entrepreneurship” project Partnership: Eight (8) partners from eight (8) countries:
- RomPraha, (lead partner), CZECH REPUBLIC
- UNIVERZITETNI REHABILITACIJSKI INSTITUT REPUBLIKE SLOVENIJE –SOCA, SLOVENIA
- FONDAZIONE LEONE MORESSA, ITALY
- UC LIMBURG, BELGIUM
- ANATOLIKI SA, GREECE
- OECON GROUP, BULGARY
- Otvorena medijska grupacija, CROATIA
- Shoquta Shquiptare e Ambientalisteve Industriale, ALBANIA
Project Budget: 229.060,00 €
ANATOLIKI’S Budget: 24.805,00 €
Start : 10/2017, End : 09/2019.
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://bit.ly/2D3DwFT